Stay up to date with the latest developments in the diagnosis, management and treatment of patients with acromegaly with our expert summary from the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) in Lyon, France, 18–21 May 2019.
Professor John Wass of Oxford University reviews the most important emerging data presented at the ECE 2019 and discusses their potential impact for progressing towards personalized medicine for patients with acromegaly.
The information in this activity is intended for endocrinologists and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with acromegaly.
After watching this touchCONGRESS Webinar, you should be able to:
- Interpret the latest information and guidance about the need for early diagnosis and monitoring of acromegaly
- Recall the most recent data around patient and disease characteristics, including the importance of recognizing comorbidities, in order to select the optimal treatment strategy for each individual patient with acromegaly
- Recognize the role of medical treatment options for acromegaly and best practice for patient management using a multidisciplinary team approach
- What is the latest information and guidance on the need for early diagnosis and monitoring of acromegaly? Focus on excess morbidity and mortality of delayed diagnosis.
- What are the most recent data on patient and disease characteristics in individuals with acromegaly? Focus on recognizing comorbidities for personalized treatment strategies.
- What are the latest medical treatment options for acromegaly? Focus on emerging data.
Please feedback on this touchCONGRESS Webinar on the following:
(scale 1–5, 1 strongly disagree; 5 strongly agree).
touchCONGRESS Expert Interviews
Watch a series of renowned European clinical specialists discuss key clinical data from the European Congress of Endocrinology 2019 and review their potential implications for optimizing patient outcomes.Watch Now